REF: AMR 176
This is a rare opportunity to join one of the UK’s globally expanding and market leading companies of their kind, growth which has been unparalleled in this sector. Founded 6 years ago, they are now a global unified communications company distributing products through world leading telephony Brands. Backed in part by Microsoft this company has seen unprecedented growth throughout the pandemic in part because of their strong ability to deliver and integrate Microsoft teams to customers across their technology within minutes…it really is an exciting place to work.
The ideal candidate will design, organize, and modify the company’s computer systems. This individual will evaluate and assess systems to ensure they are operating effectively. Based on assessments, this individual will harness collected knowledge and make adjustments to existing systems.
- Maintain system efficiency.
- Responsible for day to day running of a global multi tenant VOIP platform.
- Ensure system design allows all components to work together properly handle vendor support and upgrades.
- Make recommendations for upgrades
- Evaluate and modify system performance, build new capabilities or remediate existing ones.
- Recording capacity, availability and performance
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, or related field
- Experience in networking. Comfortable with UDP, TCP,TLS running network captures and debugging.
- Server Config management tools like Ansible/Puppet or Chef
- 5+ years’ experience as System Administrator
- System Engineer certification
- Strong analytical skills
- an individual with a love for all things technical, looking to take their career to the next level, work in a fast moving constantly changing technical landscape.